About Wifi Router
Simply out of the box is what wifi router is in simple words. It can connect to some devices and would serve as a reliable server for the entire family. Wifi stands out when it comes to supporting -router support and Wi-fi extender support.
Yes, it’s time to play with Wifi Router as the applications are wider than the wildest imaginations. Gaming is just one. The social media activities are exemplary. Moreover, your connections are safe and secure.
Wifi puts you on top of the world in communication and social media networking with ease. This unstoppable gadget called Wifi Router gives you
- Freedom from boredom
- Flexibility over a wide range of the spectrum
- Productivity to meet your pace
- Accessibility beyond ordinary
- Unsurpassed Operability
- Compatibility with most of the operators
- Ease of setting up
- World-class support and help including router support and Wi-fi extender support.
Features of WiFi Router
Wifi Router Speed
Router gives you the best speed ever possible. However, the speed depends on the provider you choose. At present, the signal transmission speed of most providers is good enough. However, there could be problems and bottlenecks with certain providers.
You may check the compatibility and performance in advance to avoid frustration later. To avoid such kinds of problems, it is advisable to find out this beforehand.
However, you can rest assured that Wifi is always endeavoring to improve the speed to new heights.
Router Provides You Secure Internet Connection
Undoubtedly Wifi provides the internet connection with incredible security features the various provisions are WEP, WPS, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK, etc. among these WPA-PSK offers better network security than WEP.
The configurations need to be made with a wireless PC, with the same settings. Steps in configuring (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key) encryption are as follows.
- Connect a computer to LAN ports of the wifi router by Ethernet cable
- Check the compatibility of the router’s IP address (https://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1).
- Enter the default Username/PWD.
- Select the network setting from the left-hand side.
- Below Security Options -> Select WPA-PSK
- Below Security Encryption (WPA-PSK) > Passphrase, enter a passphrase.
- Now Click to save settings.