How to install WhatsApp on a PC?
- Before installing WhatsApp, we need to install an app player on our pc. There are many app players available online and out of them bluestack, youwave are popular. Visit bluestacks.com and download the software.
- After downloading the bluestack software, install it on your windows or mac operating system. The installation will take some time. Then open the bluestack app player. The bluestack app player home page looks like the below:
- Click on the search button and search for WhatsApp. Then install the WhatsApp application.
- After installation, you have to register for an account. Use your mobile number and register. You will receive an OTP password to your mobile. Enter the OTP PIN and register.
- Now you can chat with your contacts.
There is an alternative way for using WhatsApp on pc. There is no need of installing any software in your pc. All you have to do is open web.whatsapp.com in your browser and from that website, you can chat with your friends. However, you need to have the WhatsApp application installed on your mobile.
For more details on the web.WhatsApp and how to use it check WhatsApp web.
If your mobile is not a smartphone and doesn’t support the WhatsApp application, then you don’t have any other option and you have to install blue stacks on your pc.